Monday, February 11, 2019

College Acceptance :: essays papers

College AcceptanceI am more than what meets the eye. at that place is only a certain part of me that people observe and resolve me by in my everyday life. Some people know me as the boy who rushes down to the Harmon Cove bus stop every morning half(prenominal) awake and half asleep juggling several items in my hands. In one hand I have my books that I attempted to read for cooking the previous night and my other hand is holding on to my Sony bimetal cd player for my bus ride to school. My peers and acquaintances wait for my arrival on the yellow school bus expecting me to begin their day off by cracking few jokes and sharing stories of my wild weekends. Only I worry they would know that not all my wild weekends which I brag around are spent at raving clubs and parties, surprisingly most of them are truly time spent home alone listening to music and constituent my parents around the house. Also, I am a student who walks finished the halls of Secaucus game School always tea sing girls on my way to classes, promoting my style of Aerocrombie & Finch wearable and perfume, and many other tactics that some people find peculiar and others find immature. One may hear my name traveling through the air prompting them to relate an encounter with me and sticking a articulate upon my character and personality. I wish everyone would understand the Xavier that the world knows, is only a part of an image that people can see and the remainder of me is a mystery to for them to unveil.It may seem people have already discovered my personal ideas through predicting my next move, but there exists a backstage world of my own. I think I should admit few things about myself and accept them as a part of me. Common sense comes to me a lot easier than book smartness because I enjoy interacting with people and my environment, than sitting in a corner reading a book and making my spirit visit the twilight zone. Even my mother told me that I can crucify the street safely, b ut if I have to read a lay out to get to my destination-forget about that. My teachers may think I am heedless when it comes to my studies, but when it is time to become serious I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment