Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tui Mod 6 Self Reflective Paper Essay Example for Free

Tui Mod 6 Self Reflective Paper EssayAs I reflect back on the last two months I start to think of what I have learned while in OPM300, Introduction to Operations Management. In this essay I result discuss the following topics, what I learned the most in this class, somethings that I didnt truly catch on to and how I can improve.One important thing that I learned in this class is if you dont have a good logistical support then your commerce can fail quickly. After spending numerous hours on research for Wal-Mart Stores I caught on to the point that in govern for that sore to be so successful the management has to know when to place its order for restock, stay on top of inventories and know when to get rid of a product thats non selling. Without a good logistical support department Wal-Mart would surely fail.In Module 4 I didnt not grasp the concepts you were describing on AON and AOA Network Conventions. I spent about an hour handout through the slides and couldnt grasp th e process being displayed on the slides. Where these the answers to the previous slides concerning Pert and CPM?My research habits this prehistoric semester have been less than stellar. I would find my mouse clicking on topics that had nothing to do with what I was essay to research and instead of yarn material on the topic that I was researching I found myself reading the news or sports. I am going to have to find a way to withdraw myself and focus on the main topic and not get side tracked so easily.oer all I think that this was a great class. The material was all there and the Session long Project helped me understand some of the Operational Management processes that happen inside a store that I would have never thought of before.References1. http//www.webhostingreport.com/learn/amazon.html2. www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment